Pascale ZRIHEN Clinical Psychologist, Psychotherapist CBT specializing in Eating Disorders
- DESS Diploma equivalent to a Clinical psychology license, University of Psychology, Paris 8, France
- Diploma in CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)University of Psychology René Descartes – Paris 5, France
- Diploma in Behavioral Eating Disorders (ED)University of Psychology René Descartes – Paris 5, France
- Former attaché to the Paul Brousse Hospital, Villejuif, Department of Addiction and Behavioral Eating Disorders, in the Service of Professor Reynaud.
- Member of the AFTCC – Association Française des Thérapies Comportementales et Cognitives, (French Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies) Paris, France. www.aftcc.org
- Member of PLURIMED 92, doctors and paramedicals of Hauts-de Seine, France.
- Founding member of healthcare professionals of Paris and its environs specializing in Behavioral Eating Disorders, TCANET, Paris, France 2009.- Founding member and coordinator of the Task Consultations “Psychologist at Home” at Neuilly-sur-Seine, Paris, France 2009.
- Founding member and coordinator of the Cellule de Consultations « Psychologist at home » at Neuilly-sur-Seine, 2009.
- Founding member of the Healthcare Conference of Neuilly, France, 2009, Dr LOWENSTEIN and Dr FRICKER
- Vice-President of the APLP, “Association des Professions Liberales Paramedicales de Neuilly-sur-Seine,” (Association of Allied Health Professions of Neuilly-sur-Seine), France 2009
- Member of the International Association for Cognitive Psychotherapy (IACP), 2011.iacp.memberclicks.net